Abdelmalek Kherbachene has been with L&P Partners, DLA Piper Africa, Algeria, since the firm launched. He participates in M&A and corporate deals.
Abdelmalek has assisted clients in the creation of several joint ventures between foreign investors and Algerian companies and in matters relating to the acquisition of shares by foreign investors in the capital of Algerian companies.
Abdelmalek also advises foreign investors in business law, investment law and foreign exchange control matters.
Experience has included advising:
As a team member, a foreign investor in a pre-acquisition due diligence in Algeria;
As a team member, a foreign investor in an acquisition in Algeria; and
As a team member, a foreign investor redundancy process in Algeria.
- Avocat à la cour admitted to the Paris Bar (2018)
- HEDAC Law School, Versailles (2015-2017)
- Preparation for the Bar Exam, University of Versailles (2014)
- University of Versailles, Master II in Business Law (2012)
- University of Versailles, Master I in Private law, Notarial, Human Resources and Social Protection (2011)
- University of Versailles, Bachelors Degree in Civil Law (2010)