Farouk Boudouane, Of Counsel, has been with L&P Partners, DLA Piper Africa, Algeria, since the firm launched. He participates in litigation and arbitration proceedings in Algeria.
During the last four years, Farouk represented and defended several international companies in multiple ligation and arbitration cases.
Experience has included advising:
- A multinational company in IP litigation in Algeria; and
- A multinational company in an arbitration in the oil and gas sector.
- Admitted to the Algiers Bar (2007)
- University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Master II in Environmental law (2010)
- Algiers Law School (CAPA) (2003)
- University of Algiers, Algiers Law School, Bachelor’s degree in law (2002)