Ana Pombili advises on the full spectrum of litigation work, with clarification and analysis of civil and criminal actions. Her clients seek her advise on all types of contracts and in the issuance of retail and maritime licenses.
Ana advises clients from multinationals, private corporations and family businesses.
She also advises on the sale and acquisition of shares for members of corporations, as well as restructuring shares and assigning rights.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, a multinational company on the issue of its retail license
- As a team member, one of the leading corporations on the elaboration of civil and criminal actions
- Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association, as a Trainee Lawyer (2018)
- Catholic University of Angola, Law School, Law Degree (2017)
- Ranked as one of the best students at the Catholic University of Angola (2013-2017)
- 2018 to present, Trainee Lawyer, ADCA - Carvalho & Associados, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2013 to 2017, Volunteer, Luanda Charity Association
- 2008 to 2011, Teacher, Angolan Special Needs School
- Admitted to the Angolan Bar Association, as a Trainee Lawyer