Osvaldo Manuel advises on the full spectrum of corporate law, be it drafting different types of contracts taking into consideration the needs of his clients, or assisting them in mergers and acquisitions.
He also advises on company restructuring, assignments of rights and obligations among members, providing legal opinions and elaborating memorandums of understanding in order to become signed contracts in the future.
Osvaldo's clients range from the managers of large companies, private equity funds, real estate companies, family offices and individuals.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, drafting contracts for one of the leading construction companies in Angola
- As a team member, one of the main construction companies in the Angolan market with an acquisition of shares
- As a team member, one of the Angolan’s largest oil suppliers in defining a legal strategy in a matter
- As a team member, on the elaboration of memorandum of understandings to a real estate multinational company in several mergers and clearances
- Admitted to GUE, as a Legal Sector Technician (2013)
- Lawyer admitted to the Angolan Bar Association
- Universidade Agostinho Neto, School of Law, LL.M. (2017)
- Universidade Gregório Semedo, School of Law (2012)
- Ranked as financial and corporate recommended lawyer in IFLR1000 (2016)
- 2018 to date, Conservative Assistant, Luanda-based company
- 2015 to date, Associate, Advogados Carvalho & Associados (ADCA), DLA Piper Africa member firm in Angola
- 2014 to 2015, Trainee Lawyer, Luanda-based law firm
- 2013 to 2015, Lawyer Sector Technician, Luanda-based company
- Commercial Registry Conservatory