La facturation électronique se présente comme un outil de simplification des rapports entre clients et fournisseurs. Cette pratique en cours d’implémentation est la nouvelle réforme fiscale initiée par le Gouvernement du Burundi
Audry Prévert Ajeneza is a business law professional with experience in identifying and helping to establish companies and organisations' tax situation. He joined the law firm as a Senior Associate in the Finance and Projects team in the Tax Practice.
Experience has included advising:
- The Burundi Revenue Authority managers on the legal directives of the institution and providing legal expertise and guidance.
- The Burundi Revenue Authority on the Memoranda of Understanding and statements of fact and drafting up legal documents including contracts.
- On the Burundi Revenue Authority's legal documents, as well as negotiating contractual legal clauses.
- The High Court of Bujumbura-Mairie on deciding the merits of cases, hearing and evaluating evidence and witness credibility, analysing laws and rules, making findings of fact and conclusions of law and issuing oral or written decisions and orders to resolve cases.
- Professional Jurist, 2014
- Hope Africa University, LL.B (Hons), (2013)
- Certificate of competence for the profession of magistrate - CFPJ (2015)