DLA Piper Africa, Kenya(IKM) is a leading commercial law firm that offers a full range of legal services. We offer our clients efficient services, aimed at finding practical and innovative legal solutions for their affairs.
We are the DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya and have access to an international network of law firms all around the world.
We are seeking to recruit a Registry Clerk Supervisor within our Administration department, to supervise dispatch roles and arrange for file and document movement within the firm, document archival and maintain the strong room.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Control of and management of documents in the strong room
- Retrieval and storage of files to be archived
- Pick up, sorting and delivery of documents from various offices in the firm at regular intervals and keeping records as required
- Preparing outgoing material received for dispatch
- Supervising the dispatch clerks to ensure efficient service delivery
- Perform other duties as required from time to time
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate the following skills and competencies required for the role:
- Excellent coordination and organizational abilities
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver on multiple priorities within required timelines
Qualifications and experience
- Proven experience in a relevant role
- Diploma in a relevant course
- Computer knowledge
The successful candidate will:
- Gain exposure, working with a leading law Firm.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, send your application letter and CV by email to [email protected] with the subject line as “Registry Clerk Supervisor” by close of business Wednesday, 24th November 2021.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.