Deborah Sese is part of the team that advises on Corporate matters, including Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Competition Law and Company Law. The team’s clients range from private equity funds, foreign direct investments and financial institutions. She is also involved in advising on general company matters, investment funds and restructuring.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, the former NIC Bank in the merger transaction with the former Commercial Bank of Africa, now NCBA.
- As a team member, KCB Bank Kenya Limited in an ongoing merger transaction.
- As a team member, a Foreign Direct Investment company in its proposed investment in Kenya.
- As a team member, a Private Equity Fund in its investment in a Kenyan company.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Kenya (2020)
- Kenya School of Law, Diploma in Law (2018)
- University of Nairobi, LL.B. (2017)
Prior Experience (Optional)
- 2019 to date, Associate, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa in Kenya
- 2017 to 2018, Legal Intern, Nairobi based law firm
- 2014 to 2015, Legal Intern, Nakuru based law firm