Rose Mawia is a dispute resolution lawyer at IKM. She regularly assists on matters relating to employment, labour law and matters relating to insolvency, bankruptcy law and debt recovery.
Rose also advices on personal injury and insurance law, land and environmental law and has gained exposure and experience in in the above aspects of the practice including but not limited to, drafting pleadings and court attendance.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Kenya (2021)
- University of Nairobi, LLB. (2018)
- Kenya School of Law, Diploma. (2019)
- 2021 to date, Associate, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2020-2021, Pupil, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2018 -2019, Intern, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya