Sharon Gitari is an associate in the Corporate - M&A and Private Equity practice group and has been involved in a number of local, regional and international corporate transactions. She has gained exposure and experience in various corporate matters including carrying out due diligence, drafting and preparation of transaction agreements, issuing legal opinions, advising and seeking regulatory approval and engaging regulators.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Kenya (2020)
- Kenya School of Law, Diploma in Law (2018)
- Queen Mary University of London – Masters in Energy and Natural Resources Law
- University of Kent – LLB Law Degree
- 2021 to date, Associate, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- March 2018 to September 2019, Pupil at a Nairobi based law firm
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya