Hélio Francisco Mabjaia is a Lawyer, Junior Consultant of the Tax Practice Group, he provides legal advice mainly in respect of Tax Law with focus in tax disputes, investment regimes, double taxation agreements and tax international agreements, tax due diligences, he has a lot of experience and solid knowledge with Commercial Law.
- Assistance in the preparation of Administrative Complaint, hierarchical Appeals and Contentious Appeals regarding to tax matters;
- Assistance in preparation of requests for binding opinions from the Tax Authorities;
- Assistance in preparing legal advices, reports to auditors, proxy and application letters;
- Assistance related to international double taxation issues;
- Assistance related to Tax refunds;
- Assistance in tax due diligence proceeding; and
- Legal assistance related to Tax and Customs benefits.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda – Junior Consultant. 2022 - present
- Tree Consulting, Lda. – Legal Assistant. 2021 - 2022
- Ericino de Salema Advogados & Associados, Legal Consultant . 2020-2021
- Norte Suppliers and Services, Lda – Legal Consultant. 2019 – 2020
- Barclays Bank Moçambique (now Absa Bank Moçambique) – Graduate. 2018
- Degree in Law from Universidade São Tomás de Moçambique.
- Banking Training Course at Banking Institute of Mozambique (IFBM) - 2017
- Member of Mozambique Bar Association (OAM).