In this edition you can read "Alcohol and Drugs at the Workplace", "Suspension of Employment Contracts" and "New procedures for Submission of the Employees' List Sheet".
César Carlos Alberto Francisco Vamos Ver advises on labor matters including, advice related to the conclusion, modification and termination of employment relationships as well as the appeal of fines imposed by labor authorities.
César’s clients range from local and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and oil and gas companies to private companies and some public institutions.
He also advises on compliance with employers’ labor related start-up and shut-down obligations, drafts internal human resource regulations, codes of employee benefits, collective bargaining agreements, and on the hiring of foreign employees.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, an oil and gas company, with compliance with start-up labor obligations
- As a team member, assist the private sector, in negotiations related to the draft labor law
- As a team member, shut down of activities of multinationals companies, related to labor obligations
- Lawyer, admitted on Mozambique Bar Association (2016)
- Eduardo Mondlane University in cooperation with Lisbon University, Post-Graduate Program in Law (2017)
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Degree in Law (2014)
- Member of the International Bar Association (2018)
In this number you can read: "The high cost in the access to Labour Unions in Mozambique – Part 2", "Exchange rules and procedures – An analysis of Notice no. 20/gbm/2017 of 27 December" and "The current issue of the extension of the work visa by Senami".