Ilca Dinas is a trainee Lawyer, Consultant of the Natural Resources Practice Group, provides legal assistance on matters related to natural resources, particularly in mining and electricity sectors. Assists investors in obtaining mining licenses, verification of compliance with mining obligations, transfer of rights and mining assets processes. Assists in the drafting of legal framework for investments in electricity projects. Also provides assistance on environmental issues related to mining activity. Has strong experience in Corporate and Commercial areas.
Experience has included advising:
- And providing legal assistance to clients operating in the Natural resources sector;
- Mining companies in the license acquisition process;
- Companies on compliance relating to legal obligations for energy projects.
Graduated with a Law Degree - São Tomás de Moçambique University (USTM), 2017.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. – Junior Consultant, February 2020 to present
- Jamal, Langa & Associados, Soc. de Advogados Lda. – Trainee Lawyer, December 2018 – January 2020.
- Chiziane, Jeque & Associados, Soc. de Advogados Lda. – Legalline – Trainee, February 2018 – November 2018.
Member of the Bar Association of Mozambique.