Sinésio Sambo advises clients on various matters related to natural resource law, with a special focus on the mining sector.
He assists investors in obtaining mining licenses and verification of compliance with mining obligations, including environmental issues related to the mining activity.
Sinésio also has experience in labor and employment matters, particularly in the drafting, revision and termination of employment agreements.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, a mining company on the compliance with periodic reporting obligations
- As a team member, a mining company on environmental issues related to mining activity
- As a team member, a foreign investor in a pre-acquisition due diligence process concerning mining licenses in Mozambique
- As a team member, one of the world’s largest logistics companies in a number of labor and employment matters
- Lawyer admitted to the Mozambique Bar Association (2018)
- Eduardo Mondlane University, Faculty of Law, Law Degree (2016)
- 2016 to 2017, Trainee Lawyer, Maputo-based law firm
- 2015 to 2016, Paralegal, Center for Legal Practice, Eduardo Mondlane University Faculty of Law
- Member of the Mozambique Bar Association