Martin Strydom advises on and handles the full spectrum of litigation. He also advises on aviation law, legislative drafting and interpretation of laws.
- Advocate of the High Court Namibia enrolled (B.A., LL.B.)
- University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- 2001 to present, private practice
- 1993 to 2001, Corporate Legal Adviser, TransNamib and Air Namibia
- 1983 to 1993, Government Legal Adviser and legislative drafter – drafted all legislation for Resolution 435
- 1972 to 1983, private practice