Tayo Mustapha is a member of the Corporate Services Group. She has over 5 years’ experience in the provision of company secretarial services, regulatory and advisory services as well as advising different Boards and Corporate Executives, across varying markets and industries, on matters of Corporate Governance. She competently interfaces with clients on sensitive cases, builds and maintains healthy relationships with stakeholders. She bagged a First-Class Degree from the Nigerian Law School.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, advising a documentary film maker copyright, defamation and privacy issues.
- As a team member, advising a social media company on data protection obligations in Nigeria
- As a team member, reviewing sports media rights agreements and advising a sports marketing company
- As a member of the employment team, advising various clients on impact of Covid-19 on employment contracts, diversity and inclusion and whistleblower laws in Nigeria.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2009)
- University of Lagos, LL.M (2020)
- Nigerian Law School, BL (2009)
- University of Nigeria, LL.B (2008)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association, Section on Business Law
- Member of the International Trademark Association