Aniebiet-Abasi Daniel Ubon is a finance and projects lawyer based in Lagos. Aniebiet has advised local and foreign companies on matters related to aviation leasing, and public private partnerships. He is currently a member of the Infrastructure, Construction and Transport team advising on various landmark projects in the areas of transportation and construction.
His clients include foreign aircraft lessors, local airlines, state governments, and start-ups.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, foreign aircraft lessors and airlines
- As a team member, transactions to a Deep Seaport Project
- As a team member, a state government in the establishment of a mass transit rail system.
- As a team member, large construction companies in Lagos, on commercial obligations disputes.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2014)
- University of Uyo, LL.B. (2013)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association