Omonefe Irabor- Benson is an Associate within the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology Employment and Global Mobility practices. Omonefe advises clients on a wide spectrum of intellectual property and technology transactions. She handles issues ranging from: licensing of music, use of images rights, digital distribution of works, recording and publishing matters, broadcasting and data protection
Experience has included advising:
- The estate of one of Nigeria’s foremost musical icons, on all transactions including: licensing of a vast catalogue, various merchandising deals, production of the audiovisual and live stage productions on the life of the late icon, and book publishing.
- Nigeria’s largest music festival, on production and financing.
- Solicitor and Advocate admitted to the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2019)
- Bowen University, LL.B (2018)
- Nigeria Law School, B.L (2019)
- Nigerian Bar Association