Oyindamola Olambiwonninu (Oyinda) is a member of the Finance and Projects team and she advises on a wide range of energy and financing transactions.
Before joining this group, Oyinda was a full-time member of the Dispute Resolution group, where she worked on several high-level cases, appearing as counsel in courts of record and mediation sessions, and representing clients' interests (contentious and non-contentious).
Additionally, she makes several contributions to the Corporate department such as, creating step plans which assist other associates in tasks on general corporate matters including, winding-up companies.
She is also responsible for leading, managing and developing a pro bono culture within the firm and she delivers outstanding pro bono service to charities, individuals and social enterprises in need who would not otherwise be able to afford legal services.
Experience has included advising:
- Dormant and active companies, on the process of voluntary liquidation
- Companies, on the process for acquiring licenses and permits from regulatory bodies in the energy and natural resources sector
- As a team member, Warner Music Group, on its capital investment in Chocolate City Limited
- As a team member, a publishing company, on its negotiation repayment suspension and investment transaction
- As a team member, an energy company, on a gas sale and processing transaction
- As a team member, an energy company, to secure investment from a Nigerian fund manager
- As a team member, the Falae family, in respect of their claim against the Nigeria Civil Aviation Agency and Associated Airline
- As a team member, Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority, towards the transportation objectives of the state
- Barrister-at-law admitted with the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2013)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (In view)
- Nigerian Law School Abuja, B.L. (2012-2013)
- University of Reading, LL.B. (2009-2012)
- 2013 to 2014, State Counsel, Ibadan Ministry of Justice
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association