Paliechi Nonye-Okoronkwo works with the Finance and Projects Practice Group of the Firm, with a focus on energy-related transactions. She advises and works with major energy companies on contracts ranging from Mergers and acquisitions to Power Sale and Purchase Agreements, etc.
In the aspect of Finance, Paliechi advises on innovative lending transactions, deal structures and several types of secured transactions to meet the goal of the Client.
Prior to her joining the Firm, she worked as a Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyer, where she, as part of a team, handled several oil and gas related disputes in the Federal High Court and Court of Appeal of Nigeria.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2017)
- Member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (2018)
- Robert Gordon University Aberdeen, United Kingdom LLM Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy (2019)
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos LL.B (2017)
- Igbinedion University, Edo State B.L (2016)
- January 2018 – August 2018, Associate, Kenna Partners, Lagos Nigeria.
- Associate of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (2018)
- Member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators.
- Member of the Energy Institute