Stephen Ijiola is an Associate in the Corporate Services Group of Olajide Oyewole LLP. Since joining the firm in 2019, he has gained substantial experience in company secretarial and business advisory support.
Stephen is part of a team which advised clients in advertising, FMCG, oil and gas, education, information technology, pharmaceuticals, logistics, transportation and manufacturing.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, a multinational pharmaceutical company on the divestment of its business in Nigeria
- As a team member, a multinational investment company in setting up a fund manager in Nigeria
- As a team member, an entertainment company in capital investments made by a foreign investor
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2016)
- Nigerian Law School (2015)
- Obafemi Awolowo University LL.B. (2014)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association