Gaelle is a lawyer with experience in Belgium and Rwanda. She has represented a range of clients, including private companies and non-profit associations in various corporate and commercial matters, such as mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts. She has also assisted in litigation matters.
Experience has included advising:
- Companies and non-profit associations on incorporation procedures, the different structures and existing options, and the tax implications involved.
- Companies in negotiating, drafting and reviewing various commercial contracts such as service agreements, partnership agreements, and shares purchase agreements.
- Franchisors implementing their network through drafting, reviewing, and advising on franchise contracts.
- Foreign companies to commercialize products on the local market through study of the relevant local and regional legal and regulatory framework.
- Companies in litigations and in alternative dispute resolution procedures (such as mediation and negotiation).
Université Saint Louis de Bruxelles, (LL.B) (2013)
Université Catholique de Louvain, (LL.M) (2016)
Brussels Bar, Diploma in legal practice (2018)
2020 - Present, Associate, Equity Juris Chambers
2018 - 2019, Associate, Belgian Law Firm
2017 - 2018, Associate, Belgian Law Firm