Absatou Ndiaye-Samaké advises on corporate and employment law matters for clients doing business in sub-Saharan Africa. Absatou assists foreign investors to establish their legal entities and carries out due diligence tasks. She advises on restructuring and mergers and acquisitions.
Absatou’s work also includes employment law advice. She advises on employment contracts, dismissals, cross-border employment, pensions and social security.
Experience has included advising:
- Mastercard Foundation on establishing an entity to undertake charitable projects in Senegal
- Oiko Credit on the restructuring of its micro-finance institution operations in West Africa
- DAI on establishing its business in Senegal
- The Islamic Republic of Mauritania on revising their Commercial Code
- Jurist, Senegal (2010)
- University of Cheikh Anta Diop, LL.B. (2010)