Rahimine Touré undertakes due diligence tasks and advises clients on corporate matters such as establishing businesses. He advises on employment law compliance issues. Rahimine also works as part of the firm's Litigation team regarding management of judicial proceedings.
Experience has included advising:
- Aramex in connection with its franchising agreements in three sub-Saharan African countries
- An international pharmaceutical company on litigation matters before the Senegalese courts
- NGO Micronutrient on employment law matters
- Jurist, Senegal (2013)
- University Cheikh Anta Diop, LL.M. (2013)
- University of Perpignan Via Domitia, LL.B. (2010)