Muchimwa is an associate in the corporate advisory department. She is an advocate of the high court of Zambia with over two years post admission experience in corporate matters including corporate reorganisations, restructuring, corporate finance and due diligence. She also has commercial litigation experience, experience in review and preparation of various types of contracts, and providing advice in various areas of law including employment.
Experience has included advising:
- Neon Renewables Limited and DAI, in compliance with employment legislation.
- A foreign company in setting up an NGO and registering as a Public Benefit Organization.
Various companies in incorporating an entity in Zambia as well as registering changes in the company
- Various companies in effecting transfer of shares and group reorganizations.
- Various companies on regulatory compliance.
- Fuchs Zambia Limited in obtaining a lubricant import license
- Stoke Brokers Zambia in effecting group reorganizations and internal company restructures
- FSD Zambia in establishing corporate governance charter, compliance with the Companies Act and effecting various company changes.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Zambia (2018)
- Zambia Institute of Advance Legal Education (ZIALE) : (2017)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (SA): LLB (2015)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (SA): BCom Law (2013)
- Member of the Law Association of Zambia
- Member of Association of Young Arbitrators