Tableau résumant les principales dispositions de la prochaine loi de finances complémentaire pour 2020.
Our corporate lawyers in Algeria support leading national and multinational companies, as well as financial institutions, in their development and investment activities.
From mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and divestments to private equity and debt offerings, we assist clients through all stages of their transactions to ensure successful deal outcomes.
Our clients benefit from a valuable combination of global insight and local knowledge that allows us to handle all aspects of complex domestic and cross-border corporate transactions. Understanding the industry and the day-to-day local legal issues faced by our clients is critical to our success.
- Band 2: Corporate/Commercial (Chambers and Partners 2020)
- Tier 2: Commercial, Corporate and M&A (The Legal 500 2019)
- Tier 2: Financial and Corporate (IFLR1000 2020)
- Band 2: Mounir Ait Belkacem - Ranked Lawyer, Corporate/Commercial (Chambers and Partners 2020)
- Band 2: Arezki Djadour - Ranked Lawyer, Corporate/Commercial (Chambers and Partners 2020)
- Leading individuals: Arezki Djadour (The Legal 500 2019)
- Mounir Ait Belkacem - Highly Regarded (IFLR1000 2020)
- Arezki Djadour - Highly Regarded (IFLR1000 2020)
The 2020 Finance Act, which has come into force, revisited two flagship measures introduced by the 2009 Complementary Finance Act: (i) the 51/49 rule and (ii) the prohibition of using international loans to finance the national economy.