Diana works as a candidate legal practitioner at Ellis Shilengudwa Incorporated (ESI). At ESI, she has gained experience in general corporate, commercial, competition, administrative and finance matters. She has assisted on a range of corporate and commercial matters and attends to the drawing and negotiation of commercial contracts.
Diana has advised/assisted on the following matters:
- advising the Government of the Republic of Namibia (via the Africa Legal Support Facility) on the negotiation and implementation of its first green hydrogen bid in the development of the Southern Corridor Development Initiative.
- advising on the implications of competition law on a database of goods and services used by the mining sector;
- regulatory compliance matters for various local and international corporate clients under the Companies Act 28 of 2004 and the Competition Act 2 of 2003; and
- generally advising clients on commercial transactions and regulatory compliance.
- University of Cape Town: Bcom: Accounting with Law (2017); LLB (2019)
- King’s College London: LLM in International Commercial and Finance Law (Candidate)