Mohamed Lanouar specializes in corporate and commercial law. Admitted to the Paris Bar more than 28 years ago, he has extensive experience in international transactions and cross-border litigation.
As a recognized expert in major market transactions in Algeria, Mohamed accompanies international companies in the context of their expansions into Algeria as well as in the negotiation and contractual aspects of their industrial projects.
Mohamed is also involved in industrial and commercial litigation in common law jurisdictions and in the context of international arbitration proceedings.
Experience has included advising:
- Technip SAS in an ICC arbitration against Sonatrach in the context of the early cancellation of an EPC contract for regarding a refinery in Algiers;
- Novo Nordisk, a major international pharmaceutical company, in the context of its operations in Algeria;
- Laboratoires Servier, a major French pharmaceutical company, in the context of its operations in Algeria;
- Natixis, a major French bank, in the context of its operations in Algeria; and
- Schneider Electric in the context of its operations in Algeria.
- Avocat à la cour admitted to the Paris Bar (1991)
- University of Paris X, Post-graduate degree in Corporate Law (1986)
- University of Paris II, Bachelor's Degree in Corporate Law (1985)