Obakeng is an Associate in our Civil and Corporate Litigation division of the firm.
He is experienced in general civil litigation work, particularly litigation in the fields of insurance law, delict, contract law, company law, employment law and liquidations.
Experience has included advising:
- On contractual matters including drafting and reviewing contracts; litigation relating to breach of contract and due diligence
- Clients on labour related matters and litigation related to employment disputes
- On company legistlation and the financial laws of Botswana
- On various aspects of insurance law including claims and policies (public liability, motor vehicle collision, business interruption, medical negligence); litigation relating to insurance contracts and professional negligence claims
- Clients on electoral law and regulatory issues.
- Attorney admitted to the High Court of Botswana,2020.
- LLB, University of Botswana, 2019
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy, Law Society of Botswana, 2020.