Lamia has been with L&P Partners, DLA Piper Africa in Algeria, since the firm launched. She participates in M&A and corporate deals, as well as in complex litigation and arbitration matters.
In the past four years, Lamia advised several international companies in public procurements and in particular in the pharmaceutical sector. She also represented companies in international arbitration in the oil and gas sector.
She advised several foreign investors in relation to the setting up of joint-ventures with Algerian private and state-owned companies.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, a multinational company in an arbitration in the oil and gas sector;
- As a team member, a foreign investor in a joint-venture in Algeria; and
- As a team member, a foreign investor in a pre-acquisition due diligence process in Algeria.
- Avocat à la cour admitted to the Paris Bar (2015)
- Paris Law School (EFB- CAPA) (2013-2015)
- University of Algiers, Algiers Law School (CAPA) (2015)
- University of Paris V Sorbonne-Paris-Cité, Master's Degree in International Business Law (2013)
- University of Paris XI, Master’s Degree in Business law: Tax & Corporate (2012)
- University of Paris XI, Bachelor's degree in Business Law (2010)