Catherine Lutalo Nakatudde’s practice covers corporate and commercial advisory, and banking and financial law. Catherine acts for corporate and financial entities on legal, regulatory and transactional matters, including regulatory affairs, corporate finance, corporate governance, commercial contracts, compliance and risk and legal due diligence.
Experience has included advising:
- A leading financial institution for a USD44 million corporate debt refinancing and restructuring.
- Stanbic Uganda Holdings on the establishment, licensing and operationalization of SBG Securities Uganda Limited, a non-banking subsidiary that offers brokerage and trading services (including the transfer of business as a going concern from a related party).
- A venture capital firm on financing a senior secured revolving working capital million dollar facility to a local asset financing company for onward loan disbursement to clients seeking to purchase motorcycles.
- MTN Uganda on certain aspects of its USD150 million initial public offer.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Uganda.
- Makerere University: Bachelor of Laws.
- Law Development Centre: Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (bar qualification).