Aly Dieng heads GENI & KEBE Lawyers’ business development team and supports staff with capacity building initiatives. Aly also assists with client relationship management and office operations.
- University of Plymouth, MSc (Hons) (2016)
- London University, MBA (2002)
- Southbank Polytechnic London, BEng (1996)
- 2015 to date, Of Counsel, GENI & KEBE Lawyers, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Senegal
- 2012 to date, Consultant, Investment Solutions for Africa in Great Britain
- 2003 to 2012, Relationship Manager, leading multinational bank in Great Britain