Our market-focused team is highly experienced in asset-based lending and receivables financing issues, helping our clients in Africa and around the world to achieve their goals.
We are one of the world’s biggest business law firms. Our finance lawyers can advise regional and international banks, finance houses, sponsors, African corporations and multinationals on any type of business loan and lending secured by collateral (assets).
Our experience in alternative sources of finance includes these areas:
- asset-based lending
- receivables financing (purchase and lending)
- supply chain finance
- consignment and title finance
- distribution and transit finance
- non-recourse structures
- trade finance
- workouts and exit strategies
Local insights, global outlook: our teams in 20 African countries understand the specific political, financial, regulatory and economic issues. You also have access to the global resources of an Africa team with more than 200 lawyers in key financial centers including Johannesburg, Casablanca, London, New York, Paris, Dubai, Perth, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Key capabilities include:
- developing and drafting standard facility and security documentation
- undertaking large, complex and multi-jurisdictional transactions
- advising on market-specific restructurings
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you to achieve your objectives.