Combining global resources, cross-border experience and local presence, our lawyers provide integrated support across a range of transactions and in multiple jurisdictions.
Representing issuers, financial institutions and other parties, we have in-depth experience regarding diverse asset-backed security (ABS) transactions for Africa-based clients and multinationals worldwide. This includes collateralized loan obligations (CLOs), asset-backed commercial paper programs (ABCP), commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) and residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS).
We also work in securitization of esoteric assets including renewable energy, solar securitization, small business loans, ships, IP and aircraft, alongside whole business and project finance securitizations.
Local insights, global outlook: our teams in 20 African countries understand the specific political, financial, regulatory and economic issues. You also have access to the global resources of an Africa team with more than 200 lawyers in key financial centers including Johannesburg, Casablanca, London, New York, Paris, Dubai, Perth, Hong Kong and Beijing.
We work in collaboration with our international corporate, financial regulation and tax lawyers, while clients in this region also benefit from fast access to world-class real estate, litigation, bankruptcy, IP licensing, franchising, insurance and renewable energy advice worldwide.
Key capabilities include:
- combining hands-on practitioners alongside industry thought leaders
- designing and executing new programs
- international structured finance and securitization transactions
- property structured finance, including CMBS and RMBS, CDOs and CLOs
- esoteric assets including energy, ships and aircraft
- project finance securitizations
- tobacco fee securitization
- intellectual property (IP) securitization
- whole business securitization
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you to achieve your objectives.