Nana Takyiwa Ewool joined Reindorf Chambers in September 2013 and has since been assisting with advising clients in the areas of corporate and commercial law, finance and projects, energy and natural resources, employment, intellectual property and dispute resolution.
She has been involved in providing company secretarial services, conducting due diligence on companies in Ghana, providing advice to clients in respect of compliance with various regulatory regimes, registration of trademarks and reviewing and drafting employment contracts.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, lenders including an international financial institution and mandated lead arranger in relation to the USD185 million financing and restructuring of financial arrangements of a major power generation company in Ghana.
- As a team member, a South African bank in respect of the USD5 million and USD17,5 million financing of projects for the construction of a storm drain in the Northern Region of Ghana and the. rehabilitation and reconstruction of 56 km of selected roads located in the Ashanti Region of Ghana
- As a team member, a lender in relation to the lending of an aggregate amount of USD300 million to a USA (Delaware) limited liability company and a Ghanaian Company
- As a team member, an international mining company on its proposed equity and loan investment (of over USD200 million) through its local subsidiaries in two local mining companies
- As a team member, a Luxembourg bank in relation to its USD8 million investment by way of debt and equity in a venture capital financing company in Ghana
- As a team member, a French private equity firm in relation to its investment in a venture capital financing company in Ghana
- As a team member, a mineral exploration company in Ghana on its purchase of another exploration company in Ghana from its foreign owned parent
- As a team member, a mineral exploration company in Ghana on its acquisition of an Australian mineral exploration company with 6 subsidiaries in Ghana, some of which have mineral rights
- As a team member, a foreign listed iron ore exploration and development company in relation to a proposed transaction for the transfer of mining leases and assets of a leading global gold producer in Ghana
As a team member, an international telecommunications and media company in relation to the registration of their trademarks
- Enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers to practise as a Solicitor and called to the Ghana Bar (2012)
- Ghana School of Law, Professional Qualifying Certificate (2012)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), LL.B. (2010)