Loice Erambo advises on real estate and finance transactions. She has assisted various developers, buyers and financial institutions on land and finance matters. Notable assignments include an advisory on the development of a mall in Karen in Nairobi, Kenya; planning and legal compliance advisory on the proposed development of Railway City; and due diligence transactions for several banks.
Loice also has a background in corporate & commercial law practice and additionally advises on project finance ventures.
She is also a Certified Secretary and is a member of the Institute of Certified Secretaries.
Experience has included advising:
- A bank involved in an acquisition of another bank, of the target’s portfolio following conduct of due diligence on the target’s loan books.
- A church organization on the development of a Mall and leasing of rental spaces
- A state corporation on planning and legal compliance in the development of a smart city
- A large manufacturer on the sub-division and sale of high-end commercial plots
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Kenya
- Certified Secretary, Kenya
- Kenya School of Law, Diploma in Law (2014)
- University of Nairobi (2013)
Prior Experience (Optional)
- 2020 to date, Senior Associate, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa in Kenya
- 2017 to 2020, Head of Commercial, Conveyancing & Corporate Secretarial departments, Nairobi based law firm
- 2015 to 2016, Associate, Nairobi based law firm
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the East African Law Society
- Member of the Institute of Certified Secretaries