Rosalia Musyoka is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group at IKM. She is part of a team that represents various litigation clients including individuals, companies, government agencies and multi nationals before subordinate and superior Courts of Law and Arbitral Tribunals.
Rosalia has been exposed to litigation relating to Employment disputes, Intellectual Property disputes, Insurance and Personal Injury disputes, Real Estate disputes, Public Procurement, Defamation, Family Law and Tax disputes.
She is involved in advising potential litigants on the necessary and appropriate legal actions to take for efficient resolution of their disputes.
Rosalia has also gained valuable experience in drafting most key documents lodged in court and arbitral tribunals at different stages of various cases.
Experience has included representing:
- As a team member, one of Kenya’s biggest media companies in various defamation related claims.
- As a team member, a government agency in an appeal revolving around constitutional issues including the law on constitutional amendments.
- As a team member, various companies and individuals on matters touching on employment and labour laws.
- As a team member, a global tea company in defending a claim relating to land ownership.
- As a team member, one of Kenya’s biggest international schools in an employment dispute before an arbitral tribunal.
- As a team member, a government agency in a high profile public procurement dispute.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Kenya (2021)
- Kenya School of Law, Diploma in Law (2019)
- University of Nairobi
- 2021 to date, Associate, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2020, Pupil, IKM Advocates, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya