Our restructuring lawyers have significant experience advising clients on investigation, enforcement, litigation and asset recovery in Mauritius and on a multijurisdictional basis. Our experience also extends to any contentious issues arising from restructurings and insolvencies.
Examples of work covered by our insolvency team includes:
- Debt recovery
- Statutory demands
- Applications for winding-up of a debtor company
- Voluntary winding-up of a company by its shareholders
- Application for an attachment order (ordre de saisie-arrêt)
- Application of Mauritian insolvency laws to derivative transactions.
Experience has included advising:
- A multinational companies on insolvency issues, options & procedures.
DLA Piper Africa achieves impressive results in the newly released 2020 edition of The Legal 500: Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)edition