Aissatou Ndong is admitted as an Avocat à la Cour in France since 2006. Before joining Paris Bar, she practiced as a litigation lawyer in Rouen where she specialised in insurance and construction cases, defending various insurance companies. She obtained an LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution at the University of London, Queen Mary and also holds a Master's Degree in Business Law.
In 2011, she relocated in Paris where she practiced as a dispute resolution lawyer and advised clients in a wide range of areas including insurance, international arbitration, construction, corporate and employment law.
Aïssatou has also interned at Al Tamimi & Company in Abu Dhabi.
She joined GSK Law in 2019 where she advises clients on various matters involving arbitration, corporate, finance and regulatory issues
Experience has included advising:
- A financial institution on WAEMU exchange regulation issues
- On the establishment of an arbitration center
- A worldwide IT company providing storage services and application layer services to establishment of a point of presence in West Africa
- A multinational with regard to a potential claim before ICSID
- Avocat (2006)
- LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution – With Merit (2011) Queen Mary College
- French Bar Admission Exam (2005)
- Postgraduate Degree in European and Pacific Business Law (Merit) - University of Le Havre (2003-2004) Master’s Degree in Private Law - University of Le Havre (2002-2003)