Fatoumata Watt acts in litigious matters, including debt recoveries. She also provides advice on commercial transactions, such as establishing businesses. Fatoumata assists with legal due diligence tasks and research.
Experience has included advising:
- Recovery Vehicle 1 on the enforcement in Senegal of a Singaporean judgement
- Schneider Electric on corporate compliance and reporting for companies in Senegal
- Tereos on seizure of goods by customs authorities
- Avocat à la cour admitted to the Senegalese Bar (2019)
- University Gaston Berger, LL.B. (2017)