Yankhoba Ndiaye is part of both the Litigation and Employment Team. He has a deep understanding of the client need through his experience in the corporate world, working as in house counsel for a global and regional Telecommunication company operating in Senegal, Mali, Bissau, Republic of Guinea and Sierra Leone.
Yankhoba provides legal advice and support to both multi-national and local clients with respect to diverse areas of Senegalese and Ohada law including employment, litigation, corporate/commercial law, telecommunications, energy.
He represents clients in litigation matters before all courts in Senegal.
Experience has included advising:
- On the legal and telecommunication regulatory aspects of the acquisition of an Internet Service Provider in the Gambia
- Multinational companies in a number of employment issues
- Handling telecommunication regulatory disputes against the Telecommunication Regulatory, Consumer Associations
- A government entity in the energy sector setting-up the legal documentation related to regulated activities in the sector
- A multinational on a cross-border acquisition involving its branches in Senegal, Guinea and Burkina Faso
- Admitted to the Senegalese Bar Association (2015)
- Toastmasters International Competent Communicator / Competent Leader
- 2019/2020 President of Dakar Xewel Toastmasters Club (Senegal – Dakar)
- MBA in Business Administration, African Regional School of Management (CESAG), Dakar, Senegal (2012)
- Master of Laws, Faculty of Law, Cheikh Anta DIOP University, Dakar, Senegal (2009)