Dioclécio Ricardo David is a Lawyer and Consultant of the Labour Practice Group. Provides legal assistance services in the labour area, with a particular focus on the draft and review of employment contracts, assistance in the fulfilment of start-up labour obligations, assisting clients with structuring of working hours’ schedules, conducting disciplinary proceedings, compliance with rules of hygiene and safety at work, the termination of employment contracts whether contentious or non-contentious, including assistance in the collective dismissal processes and pensions and social security regulations, as well as appeal of notices before the labour authorities, among other related activities.
- Legal assistance in initiating disciplinary proceedings;
- Carrying out labour audits and assistance in the regularization of partially regular and irregular employment matters;
- Assistance in the elaboration of Memorandum in labour matters;
- Assistance to companies in fulfilling their labour obligations;
- Legal assistance in drafting and reviewing employment contracts;
- Legal assistance and legal advice to several companies regarding collective dismissal and calculation of compensation.
- SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda. - Consultant, 01 December 2022 – present;
- Tomás Timbane e Associados, Advogados – Associate Lawyer, 13 August 2014 – 30 November 2022;
- António Vicente Marques e Associados, Advogados – trainee lawyer, 05 May 2014 – August 2014;
- Sociedade de Assessoria e Advocacia - trainee lawyer, 03 December 2013 – 25 April 2014.
- Law Degree from the Law Faculty of Eduardo Mondlane University, 2013.
- Member of the Bar Association of Mozambique.