DLA Piper Africa has been recognised across a number of categories at the IFLR Africa Awards 2022, echoing our commitment to providing world-class service to our clients on significant local and multijurisdictional matters in their business pursuits on the continent.
Our DLA Piper Africa offices are pleased to have been awarded:
- Law Firm of the Year - DLA Piper Africa, Rwanda (Equity Juris Chambers)
- Law Firm of the Year - DLA Piper Africa, Uganda (S&L Advocates)
- Law Firm of the Year – DLA Piper Africa, Zimbabwe (Manokore Attorneys)
Our DLA Piper Africa Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Mozambique teams were also involved in the following Deals of the Year:
- Private Equity Deal of the Year: International Finance Corporation / Equity Group stake
- Project Finance Deal of the Year: Temane power project
DLA Piper Africa Chair, James Kamau commented: ‘These awards are a reminder to us of the value of continued focus and commitment to provide a seamless, value-adding national and regional legal service offering to clients in our work across the continent, underpinned by our core values to be supportive; be collaborative; be bold and be exceptional in all we do. Congratulations to our colleagues for this well-deserved recognition.’
Held annually, the IFLR Sub-Saharan Africa awards focus on legal innovation in cross-border transactions on the continent.