Christine has over 14 years post qualification experience in commercial practice (employment, immigration, IPT, corporate set-ups and compliance and NGOs) and is the Immigration Practice Team Leader.
She advises clients on all aspects of inbound immigration matters including work, school and residence applications for principals and their dependants, immigration-related appeals, immigration audits, citizenship and permanent residence applications, status regularization and visa applications and legalization of documents. Her clients range from local companies and individuals to multinationals and NGOs/not-for-profit organisations.
Christine also works with the Managing Partner on strategy development and implementation. Her role covers strategy and the Firm’s sustainability and ESG compliance.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Kenya (2006)
- Harvard Business School Online, CORe (2020)
- Kenya School of Law, Diploma in Law (2007)
- Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Masters of Law LL.M. in Intellectual Property, International Law and Business (2008)
- University of Nairobi, Bachelor of Laws LL.B. (2005)
- Ranked as a rising star in World Trademark Review
- Recognized as a Next Generation Lawyer by Legal 500
- 2022 to date, Partner, IKM, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2020 to 2021, Legal Director, IKM, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2012 to 2020, Senior Associate, IKM, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2010 to 2012, Associate, IKM, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2009, Intern, IKM, DLA Piper Africa member firm in Kenya
- 2008, Intern, Boston-based software company
- 2006, Associate, Nairobi-based law firm
- 2005, Intern, Nairobi-based law firm
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya