Tabitha Weru is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution department of IKM. She is well-versed in commercial dispute resolution, employment and labor relations litigation and advisory and insurance matters. Tabitha has also been involved as assisting counsel in a number of precedent-setting cases.
Tabitha’s clients include the government, state corporations, insurance companies, leading banking institutions and private companies.
- Advocate admitted to the High Court of Kenya (2014)
- Kenya School of Law, Diploma in Law (2013)
- University of Nairobi, Bachelor of Laws LL.B. (2012)
- Certified Public Accountant (finalist) (2011)
- Certified Secretary (part II)
- 2020 to date, Senior Associate, IKM, DLA Piper Africa, Kenya
- 2015 to 2020, Associate, IKM, DLA Piper Africa, Kenya
- 2014 to 2015, Pupil, IKM, DLA Piper Africa, Kenya
- Law Society of Kenya
- Institute of Certified Secretaries of Kenya