In this number you can read: "Import and commercialization of pesticides in Mozambique", "Legal Regime of the Logo and its Importance as a Distinctive Element", "A brief analysis of the Simplified Legal Regime for Licensing to Carry out Economic Activities" and "Product Labeling: Challenges in Meeting the Pre-measured Products Labeling Requirements".
Our intellectual property and technology lawyers provide a full range of commercial, intellectual property law, privacy, sourcing and technology law services for leading businesses in Mozambique.
Intellectual property and technology law is at the core of any major business transaction or strategic dispute and has become one of the most critical legal areas as companies continue to expand and protect their technologies, brands, products, data and services around the globe.
We provide both litigation-related and strategic commercial advice to a wide range of industry sectors, helping clients achieve their objectives wherever they do business.
Experience has included advising:
- Companies with trademark and other intellectual property rights registration, assistance with trademark declarations of intentions of use and renewal processes, assistance with claiming trademark oppositions before the Intellectual Property Institute, as well as appeals to the administrative court.
- An international group company in the consumer goods sector with a dispute regarding trademark and product counterfeiting.
- An international mining group company, with unfair competition and trademark counterfeiting.
- An international bank company, with trademark and commercial name similarity and registration of intellectual property rights.
- An international company in alcoholic beverages, with the registration of a geographical indication.