Abimbola Ifederu is a member in the Corporate/Commercial services practice group. She advises clients in various sectors on a wide range of matters covering business advisory and support, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, corporate reorganization, winding up, regulatory compliance and company secretarial.
Abimbola obtained an LL.M from the Pennsylvania State University, (Penn State Law) USA in 2020.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, advised the owners of Lagos Preparatory Secondary School on the divestment of their interests in the school to Meadow Hall Group
- As a team member, advised Cathay AfricInvest Innovation Fund, in relation to the USD25,000,000 series B preference stock investment in 54Gene Inc.,
- As a team member, advised Graphic Packaging International LLC in relation to its 100% share acquisition of AR Packaging Group AB
- As a team member, advised The Baobab Network on foreign investments in various target companies in Nigeria
- As a team member, advised a Microfinance Bank in Nigeria on the proposed 100% acquisition of another Microfinance Bank in Nigeria.
- As a team member, advised an agriculture company on the sale of its business
- As a team member, advised Tempohousing Nigeria Limited, an investor in relation to its investment in the development of an 18-bed co-living space in Lagos.
- As a team member, advised a foreign investor on investing in the telemedicine sector
- Argentil Entities on company secretarial and regulatory compliance matters
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2016)
- Pennsylvania State University, LL.M (2020)
- University of Lagos, LL.B (2015)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association, Section on Business Law