Aminat Sanusi is a member the Dispute Resolution Group of the Firm. She specializes in resolving disputes through dispute resolution mechanisms particularly litigation and arbitration. Aminat is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK). She has participated as a key team member as Counsel to parties in arbitral proceedings. She has also represented clients in a range of disputes including but not limited to commercial, family and tortious disputes. She has also represented clients in debt recovery, pre-election matters and election petitions.
- Representing clients in all Courts of record in Nigeria.
- Successfully drafting numerous processes ranging from statements of claim, statements of defence, replies to briefs of arguments and several final written addresses in contentious cases.
- Key team member that negotiated settlement between the Oyo State chapter of Pensioners and the Oyo State Government.
- Key team member as Counsel in arbitration proceedings.
- Conducted trials solely from pre-trial stage till judgments were delivered.
- Successfully represented clients alongside other Counsel in contentious cases against other parties and attained favourable judgments in a number of them.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2017)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK) (2020)
- University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, LL.M (2020)
- Nigerian Law School, B.L (2017)
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, LL.B (2016)
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
- Member, Association of Young Arbitrators (AYA)
- Member, Young ICCA
- Member, Birmingham Law Society