Feyisikemi Adeagbo is a member of the Finance, Projects and Restructuring practice group. She advises clients across various sectors, particularly in the energy, infrastructure, mining and industrial sectors on the structuring and financing of projects through equity and debt financing, including bank debt, bonds and private placements. Feyisikemi has both the legal and commercial understanding of clients’ projects and she advises on the most suitable risk-mitigating solution while achieving the project objectives. She is a skilled multitasker and an adroit communicator.
Experience has included advising:
- Key team member that advised a State Government on an infrastructure financing project of over USD120 million.
- Key team member that advised on a USD4 million investment in Nigeria’s real estate sector for affordable housing.
- Key team member that advised an indigenous oil and gas company on a USD1.4 billion investment financing for a gas processing plant.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2018)
- Nigerian Law School, B.L (2018)
- University of Ilorin, LL. B (2017)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK)
- Member of the Association of Young Arbitrators
Member of the International Law Association