Similoluwa Adeyemi is a member of the Dispute Resolution practice group. She specializes in litigation, arbitration and advisory services on dispute resolution mechanisms. She is involved in drafting and arguing court processes as well as representing clients in alternative dispute resolution proceedings. She has represented a wide range of clients in areas such as, financial services, employment, insolvency, intellectual property, digital media and technology related disputes, consumer goods and retail as well as energy and natural resources.
Experience has included advising:
- As a team member, advising a documentary film maker copyright, defamation and privacy issues.
- As a team member, advising a social media company on data protection obligations in Nigeria
- As a team member, reviewing sports media rights agreements and advising a sports marketing company
- As a member of the employment team, advising various clients on impact of Covid-19 on employment contracts, diversity and inclusion and whistleblower laws in Nigeria.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2014)
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales (2021)
- BPP University Holborn London- LL.M (2017)
- BPP University Holborn London- LPC (2016)
- Nigerian Law School – B.L (2014)
- University of Leeds – LL.B (2013)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales