Victor is a member of the Finance & Projects practice at Olajide Oyewole LLP. He advises local and foreign clients across various sectors, with particular focus on energy and infrastructure. His background lies in a strong litigation experience covering the energy, Finance and banking sectors.
Before joining the firm, Victor worked at a top-tier law Firm, where he routinely advised local and foreign clients on debt restructuring, Finance and Assets Management. He has an eye for mitigating risks, while providing legal advice for a variety of clients. He is a highly skilled communicator and public speaker.
- Team member, advising and providing legal services to a leading Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria on the acquisition and financial of oil assets.
- Advised an international organization of the legal framework for the oil and gas sector in Nigeria.
- Key member of the team that represented clients in a procurement fraud case to the tune of 5. 6 billion dollars.
- Member of the team that acted for a state government in an oil wealth dispute involving several states and Government of the Federation.
- Advised an international firm on the legal framework for the mining industry in Nigeria.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (2018)
- Nigerian Law School, B.L (2018)
- University of Ibadan, LL. B (2016)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC)
- Member of the International Law Association